6th Annual Rally and Advocacy Day at the Michigan State Capitol
May 18th, 2023 10:00AM - 4:00 PM
Be the Voice of Change - UFAM Rally 2023 is a great opportunity for those in Michigan to be heard! The UFAM Rally creates Strength in Unity to eliminate stigma, highlight improved access to treatment, support prevention, and promote recovery from addiction through advocacy, education, and outreach.
- ENGAGE with the dynamic NATIONAL & LOCAL SPEAKERS - representing every aspect of addiction services
- MEET and CONNECT with individuals and organizations from all over the state by visiting the Community Resource Tent
- ENJOY the ENTERTAINMENT provided throughout the day!
- PARTICIPATE in a Naloxone Training
- RELAX and unwind on the capital lawn and participate in yoga at the Holistic Zen Tent with organizations featuring Alternative Therapies & Nutrition.
COST: FREE (donations greatly appreciated)
Resource Tables are $100.00. Be part of the largest resource event highlighting the many statewide stakeholders
*** Register if you are interested in receiving details about this event as they become available***
All event updates will be posted HERE, on our website - www.ufamichigan.org
Thank you for your support!
Strength in Unity,
Our mission is to create strength in unity to:
Eliminate addiction stigma, improve access to treatment and support prevention while promoting recovery through advocacy, education, and outreach.
Join us in Uniting to Face Addiction in Michigan!